Envisioned as a trans-partisan, international and challenging event, Digital Stories Lab’s purpose is exchange of ideas, knowledge, experience, presentation of innovative digital tools and above all – establishing a European network of creatives interested in the use of innovative communication and storytelling tools and the new media.
Our main objective is also to promote new forms of storytelling and contribute to building a civil society through the use of digital culture and modern media.
Participants of DIGITAL STORIES LAB will:
- meet a group of extraordinary people, professionals and enthusiasts from Poland, Germany and other countries;
- be inspired by keynote speeches delivered by international specialists;
- gain insights into production process behind some of the success-stories as well as work-in-progress projects currently developed in Europe;
- work on a concept of an interactive / transmedia / new media project with a group of other participants under the guidance of experienced creator;
- take part in public live shows of projects (as part of Watch Docs IFF program).